Apollo biedt de huurder van een camper keuze uit enkele verzekeringsopties. Lees hieronder de mogelijkheden en voorwaarden.
Public Liability Insurance:
The public liability insurance is included in the nightly rental rate. Apollo is insured for damages to third parties and/or their property. The public liability insurance that covers the registered drivers is only up to the statutory limit as stipulated by law of the State you are in at the time. This insurance amount is normally very low.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) - US$9 per night
Optional SLI provides the guests with an increased limit of liability protection for 3rd party damage claims up to US$1 million.
The guest is responsible up to the amount of US$1,500 for the cost of damage to the rented Vehicle. The guest is also responsible for the cost of demurrage for the period the Vehicle is unavailable due to repairs. The Liability is applicable regardless of who is at fault and must be paid at the time the accident is reported to Apollo, not at the completion of the rental period. In addition to the Liability an administration fee of US$75 will be charged per claim.
Apollo’s rental charge includes a Standard Liability of US$1,500.
A Bond of US$1,500 will be collected at the time of entering into the Rental Contract. The US$1,500 will be debited to the credit card account immediately. An administration fee of US$30 applies.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) - (Included in the Value Pack)
A US$0 (zero) responsibility applies. This option can be purchased by paying to Apollo US$15 per night.
- The maximum amount payable for this option per rental is US$600 – i.e. 40 nights rental.
- The minimum amount payable for this option per rental will be based on the minimum rental period applicable for your rental (i.e. 7 nights for rentals during the high season).
CDW protects against:
- Accidental damages
- Windscreen (1 windscreen covered per rental)
- Protection against theft and graffiti
- Protection against uninsured motorists
- Tyre damage (2 tyres covered per rental)
A Bond of US$500 will be collected at the time of entering into the Rental Contract. The US$500 will be debited to the credit card account immediately. An administration fee of US$10 applies.
For security purposes, only a credit card can be used to provide a Bond. The credit card holder must be present and able to sign for the Bond upon vehicle collection. The credit card holder is jointly and severally liable for any damage to the rental vehicle.
The Bond is fully refundable when the vehicle is returned to the correct location on time, is full of fuel and all other terms of the Rental Contract have been complied with. If there is damage to the vehicle on its return, the Bond will be used to cover the cost of such damage up to the amount of the relevant Liability. However, if the terms of the Rental Contract are breached and the Bond is insufficient to cover the damage then any extra cost will be charged.
Bond roll over’s are permitted for Apollo multi hires only within the same country when the bond is banked.
At all times the guest is responsible for:
• Damage caused where the terms of Rental Contract have been breached.
• Damage caused by negligence.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle in any way by part or total water submersion or salt water.
• Damage caused due to a single vehicle roll over.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle by the guest’s wilful conduct.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle when using the Vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic.
• Damage caused to tyres and windscreen unless CDW is purchased.
• Damage or loss caused to any personal belongings.
• Damage caused due to use of incorrect or contaminated fuel.
• Damage to the awning, slide out, overhead or underbody of the Vehicle.
Are subject to change without notice.